How do I deal??

I had a miscarriage in Sept. I was around 11 weeks pregnant. Well I am now 5 weeks pregnant and I am worring my self sick that I may miscarry again.....How did you all deal with this....Thanks everyone!!!! Have a nice day!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a miscarriage at 20 weeks almost 4 years ago. I know how you feel. You deal with it one day at a time. If you spend all day every day you worrying, you will never enjoy your pregnancy. I would suggest that you not consider this pregnancy a hazard and just enjoy your growing belly. God forbid something may happen then you won't look back on the pregnancy and regret that you didn't bond. But just because you had one miscarriage doesn't mean you are going to have another one. I was 20 when i had my miscarriage and now i have a 3 year old son very healthy and a 17 month old daughter who is again very healthy. and i still think of my first pregnancy as something that made me stronger and a better mother. however i still wonder to this day what would she be like what would she look like. but if i had her, then i wouldn't have my son.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:23 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• http://pregnancy.healthguru.com/

Why dont you occupy yourself with this pregnancy and how its developing and what to expect other tha dwelling on your fears. Take a look at this site it will give you lots of things to keep you occupied, like a week by week update on what to expect from each month and also lots of tips and advice on how to make it the most healthy and enjoyable pregnancy it can be. Good Luck
    pregnancyHG

Answer by pregnancyHG at 12:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• first of all im sorry that happened but congrats on this one! if you worry and stress yourself out too much, you are going to end up hurting this new baby. just do things to relax yourself. i know that is so much easier said than done, but you have to!!!!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 12:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2009