Is it my water or.....no?

Like 10-15 minutes ago I went to the bathroom and a gush of either "water or pee" came out ....its odorless and I had a little pink in the tp after wiping myself...I stood up and the "water or pee" trickled down to the floor.....

I REALLY don't want to go to the hospital unless its for sure my water....this is my first baby.....so please no bashing =] I am just curious if its my water or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Thats how it happned with me.. STarted out like I had peed on myself, just a little .. then for about the next 30 minutes.. it slowly but surely ALL came out!! If it's odorless, thats what it is!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It happened the same way with me. I was sitting on the toilet. Put a pad on, if it is wet and only slightly pink in 1/2 hour then go to the hospital.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 10:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• yeah call your doc and head to the hospital
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Don't rush to the hospital, there is no need. You can wait and see what happens. If it continues to leak, it's definitely water. Sometimes it's hard to tell. On days when I am really hydrated my urine is clear and odorless. :)

So wait it out for a bit, if you continue to leak you can go to the hospital but be warned that they have a ridiculous time limit and could cause more complications. :)

I would stay home until labor started up, especially with a slow leak! Good luck
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• how far along are you?? you should have posted that too. The pink may have been ur mucus plug too or part of it.
    Anonymous