Okay im confused

alright im 2 days late on my period took a test monday morning clearblue it said not pregnant alright this morning i woke up to sore breast not that sore but i can feel it...

any input would help..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• they arent always correct try again in a few days and go to ur dr for blood work.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It could be your period coming. You may have slept wrong so they are sore. Wait a few more days and retest as your hcg levels may be low due to a late ovulation. Have you noticed anything else? It could also be stress, change in diet or sleep causing you to be late.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Could be sore breast's due to your period coming. I know that I've been a few day's off from the usual date it comes by. But if you are pregnant, it could just be that the chemicals that are present in the urine from pregnancy are not quite strong enough to show up on the test. I was feeling funny, and was about a day or 2 late, and I took tests..they said not pregnant, then I waited about 1 week and sure enough I was!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• After 2 kids and 2 miscarriages I only use first response. Last year I thought I was pregnant and took every test on the market and they all (except First Response) had a faint line. This was great because all these tests were showingmewhat I wanted to see, but the reality was that I wasntpregnant and the only accurate one was the First Response. Turns out my hormones that month were all over the place and the Dr.said that I could be going through Pre-Menapause. First Response if my choice.
    Yanet72

Answer by Yanet72 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Try using a First Response test instead. I got 2 postive results with both my kids over 1 weekk before my missed period. And test firsth thing in the morning. Your first pee.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I would try the test again, sweetie.
    The missed period and the sore breasts are probably a good sign that you are pregnant.
    Maybe see a doctor. It couldn't hurt!
    MommySue64

Answer by MommySue64 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2009