Ovulation Test HELP!!!

Hi ladies,

I hope someone can help me with this one. I took and ovulation test on Tues. 04/07/09 and was positive (VERY POSITIVE). A woman is supposed to ovulate within 12-48 hours of a positive. Now I tested after that and they came out negative so the LH had decreased. Thats fine, but here is the problem: today 04/14/09 I tested because I felt odd and the test came out positive. Whats does this mean? Did I ovulate last week or am I going to ovulate now??? Note: The test were SUPER POSITIVE.

Yanet72

Asked by Yanet72 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well I used those test with my pregnancy. And to me the tests are very accurate. And most woman ovualte that many days after their period but not everyone. You can actually ovulate any day it dont matter. You can even actually ovulate while on your period. Weird I know but it does happen. Very rare but it can happen. So if the test says possitve then you probably are. If you are trying to get pregnant and it says possitive get started because you have two days and two days only but those tests can tell you when your levels are getting higher so you not actually be ovulating but close so keep trying until it no longer says possitive cause remeber those swimmers last for 3 days.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 11:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2009