IS ANYONE ELSES CHILD HOOKED TO ANY CARTOON?

MY CHILD IS HOOKED TO SPONGEBOB EVER SINCE SHE WAS REALLY LITTLE. SHE GOT HOOKED TO IT, AND I KNOW SOME PARENTS DON'T APPROVE OF THEIR CHILD WATCHING THAT TYPE OF CARTOON, BUT SHE LOVES IT SO MUCH AND SHE CRIES TO WATCH IT SOMETIMES. I WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE'S CHILD IS HOOKED TO CERTAIN CARTOONS AND WHAT CARTOON IS IT.

JKLIEBERT2004

Asked by JKLIEBERT2004 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My child was hooked to Toy Story, then Ed,Edd,and Eddy.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:01 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My 6 year old son loves JOHNNY TEST
    My 3 year old son loves SPIDERMAN
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Caillou!!!
    susanna71

Answer by susanna71 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My little boy loves spongebob too!! And there's nothing wrong with it.. Some parents try to find something with EVERYTHING.. IT's very "stupid"... He also loves Phineas And Ferb.. I have to admit.. I find myself getting into those shows too..
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My daughter likes Bob the builder, she is 18 months, and sings the theme song.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• my son loves thomas and friends. he's more into the theme song and loves the children singing, then once the story starts he finds something else to do lol. same with the songebob theme song. lately he has watched more of yo gabba gabba then just the songs and music.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:26 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• SPONGEBOB! That show is really genius if you watch the whole thing, & very funny.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My son used to LOVE Little Einsteins. He still likes them, but doesnt obcess like he used to. He also seems to really like Dora.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 11:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Spongebob. She's almost 3...

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 11:29 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• WELL MY DAUGHTER WATCHES SPONGEBOB ALL THE TIME, I HAD TO BUY THE DVD'S BECAUSE WHEN SHE ASKS TO WATCH IT AND IT'S NOT PLAYING SHE CRIES. THAT IS THE ONLY CARTOON SHE'LL ACTUALLY SIT AND WATCH. A FEW OTHERS LIKE CLIFFORD, SEASAME STREET, CAILLOU, ETC... SHE'LL WATCH ALITTLE OF THEM BUT THEN FINDS SOMETHING ELSE TO DO. DON'T GET ME WRONG SOMETIMES WE ACTUALLY ENJOY WATCHING SPONGEBOB WITH HER AND I KNOW THEY SAID IT WILL SOON BE OFF THE AIR SO I'LL HAVE TO REPLAY THE DVD'S CONSTANTLY. ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY SOME CARTOONS ARE UNAPPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN BUT I CAN'T TAKE AWAY SOMETHING THAT SHE ACTUALLY ENJOYS WATCHING.
    JKLIEBERT2004

Answer by JKLIEBERT2004 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 14, 2009