Recordings from automated messages left on voice mail.

I had a partial message from a recording on my voice mail that i don't know who it was from. Half the message wasn't even there. All i heard was "we will be forced to make the decision without you". I don't know who it was from or who it could be from. Anyone that calls me about being late on a payment is a real person and they know how to get a hold of me. It is strange because i have had the same number since like 2003. No numer showed up on phone just as "private call"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• usually those recorded calls are some kind of telemarketing calls. It didn't recognize that voicemail picked up, so I wouldn't worry about it being something truly important. If it was the last call you got, you can try *69 to see if it will dial that number.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If it is very important they will call back
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2009