Was there any one "something" you noticed a few day before you went into labor?

If you were to look back to the days before you gave birth. Was there anything that was different about your body ect. that maybe you did not pay 100% to but after the fact you were like hey I remembered feeling like this... maybe I'll have my baby soon Hope I'm making since!

heatmac4

Asked by heatmac4 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wanted the house super clean and I had a lot of diarrhea and vomiting. I also noticed my clothing no longer fit lower in the waist and that I was a total bitch. I would have killed someone for looking at me the wrong way. I wasn't hungry or tired just uncomfortable. I keep getting hot flashes and actually felt like I wasn't pregnant.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I remember the night before my water broke with my first PG, I had more braxton hicks contractions than I have ever had before. I had started getting them beginning at around week 20, but, nothing like that night. They just kept coming on nonstop. Nothing necessarily in a consistent pattern, but, just more often. Several hours later at around 3AM, my water broke.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 11:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Super nesting instinct kicked in. I felt like doing everything from painting to building to scrubbing the floors on my hands and knees. I'm only 31 weeks now and everytime my husband sees me getting super 'nesty' he starts to worry.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i just had a weird feeling...thats all i know..i was like "something is different..i think im gonna have this baby soon" and 2 days later...SHA BAM! baby!

and there was no cleaning involved..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• The night before I went into labor with YDS ( a mere month ago), I went on a cleaning frenzy @ 3AM (unusual for me). The whole day before I went into labor, I felt off and got dizzy really easily. That night, I could tell it was going to be a long night for me, my contractions started picking up. Baby started moving around like crazy and he was normally calm during that time in the evening. I decided to sleep on the futon in the spare bedroom, so not to keep my DH up, because he had to wake up at 3:30am to go to work.
    Needless to say, my water broke at 1AM.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 12:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• A lot of women start "nesting" which is cleaning and what not. For me my son was breech and 11 days before his due date and all of a sudden I felt him move head down. The next morning I woke up with my water leaking at 5 am and had him at 3 pm that afternoon. With my both kids I had the urge to walk a lot a couple days before and with my daughter I was cleaning like crazy, but not so much with my son.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2009