anyone's hubby used Enzyte?

my hubby is wanting to try it. I told him it was unlikely that it would actually increase the size. Is that all its supposed to do? He also wants to last longer. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyones hubby had used it and what were the results?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• LMAO!!! my man is confident and DEFINATELY doesnt need it ... haha ... i feel bad for guys who DO need it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I think it makes it fatter! Doubt it works though!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My husband has not used it but we have a friend who did. Its a temporary fix. If he wants to last longer try stopping during sex if he feels as though he is going to cum or try a cock ring. Its safer then the pills. As for the length you can take pills all you want and your not going to have anything more than god gave you. It might grow 1/4 inch. Try a penis pump, its cheaper and will give him the results he wants in a few uses but its also temporary. Our friend who tried it tries everything including viagra just to see if it works.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• well, you really can't help how big it was when you were born honey, just like you can't help anything else you were born with. I am glad your man is confident, but mine's not. I don't have a problem with him at all, but he still feels like he wants to try it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• well tell him not to have sex til hes confident ... lol ... this whole thing is too funny ... the commercials are hilarious too ... uggh , i cant believe they make pills for lame men
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• well id tell him ur not going to sleep w/ him til hes confident!! i mean u been sleepin w/ him for how long now ... so ... im glad my man has a reason to b confident to (to the anon)
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:36 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• thats rediculous, I didn't ask people if their men were confident.. I asked if anyone had tried it. Why are some people so disrespectful? If you can't answer the damn question except to be mean then don't answer it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i wonder if it works too not that my man needs it but just wondered. it seems to be it would work as long as you keep taking it but it could get expensive.i took some breast enlargement pills and yeah they worked too but you had to take it all the time and if you stopped it went away. so what good is it. you get a free packet if you go to their site so it wouldn't hurt to try it if he wants but he will probably be disappointed.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My man never used it, but I was reading some of the things other women wrote and it had nothing to do with her question, very very rude.. In my opinion, it doesnt hurt to try, just weigh out the possible reactions to it, and see if you guys really want to.

It NEVER hurts to try.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It doesn't work. I know through expirience. I'll go anon on this one to save face.

Enzyte (and other male enhancement pills/creams) just play off a man's insecurity of his performance and size.
    Other things that might work are penis rings and some ego boosting.
    Hope everything turns out okay.
    Anonymous