Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

taxes ...

so my federal taxes were already done ... now i need my states done , but i have absolutly no money!! ... everywhere i looked at online wont take it out of my refund ... any free sites?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (3)
  • depends on your state. look up your state + file free taxes. will take some effort to find. but i did my ks one for free. gl

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

  • Why didnt they get done together? You could just have it taken out of your refund if you go get them some done place. Thats what we did last year.

    Answer by ryanlynn at 11:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

  • well i did it online , and my refund wasnt enough to get em both done together ... i found a free site , but its confusin as all hell lol

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.