does it really work?

ive seen alot of commercials about diet pills of all sorts. i was just wondering, if uve tried them, do they really work? which ones work the best?
ive always wondered this lol. ive never tried them but i always thot that they didnt work at all.

xhellxfirex495

Asked by xhellxfirex495 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Health

• I don't take any diet pills, they tend to make my heartrate skyrocket. I use Weight Watchers and cut out soda and fast food. Helps a lot.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I've tried so many diet pills and most of them make me feel like I am having a heart attack! Right now I am taking Alli and for me this has worked the best! It does not make you feel jittery or make your heart race. You have to eat right with it though or it will make your stomach upset and you will have oily spots and lose stool.
    Anonymous