I'm 31 weeks pregnant, the babys movements feel alot lower then normal, and I'm getting some strange pains every so often it this normal or something to worry about??

Heather10285

Asked by Heather10285 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Health

• As your baby grows it acts more and more like a newborn is how my doctor explained it to me. He said, not only do they run out of room but they also sleep 90% of the time so you will feel decreased movements. As long as you feel any type of movement doing your kick counts then you are good.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 11:58 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It could just mean that the baby is running out of room. The baby is smoshing your organs. Just talk to the doc at your next appointment.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You're probably getting Braxton-Hicks contractions. They say these are painless, but mine felt like labor, so I raced right in. (I already had a child and knew what labor felt like.)

If you have ANY doubts or concerns, tell your doctor.

(((((((((HUGS))))))))), and good luck!

LIZARD :)
    LIZARD66

Answer by LIZARD66 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009