Anyone know where to buy crisp LadyFingers???

Not the soft sponge cake types, but the original cookie-like ladyfingers? I'm having a hard time finding them.. I'd rather not have to order from online. I want to make Tirimisu! Anyone know where to find them? Thanks in advance~

mountainMum

Asked by mountainMum at 12:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I don't know where you are at but I can get them here at H-E-B and at Randalls. You might try calling local bakeries. They may have some..or they may make some for you.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If you can't find them, you can substitute using Nilla Wafers! Here is a recipe I've used a couple of times, and I received many compliments! :o)

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/tiramisu-bowl/Detail.aspx

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• They are in the bakery section (packaged ones) of our local grocery store.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 12:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• If the ones that you bought are soggy, you can toast them in the oven. Put them on a cookie sheet at around 250.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2009