Am i just tired or lazy?

Today I am deciding not to go into work into 5:00 pm, I could not find a sitter for my daughter. and her father does not get off until after 400pm. sometimes I just do not fee like doing anything. I hate having to ask people to watch her. because I can not afford daycare. and they are on spring vacation . I am stressed out about so many things. I can not find any motivation!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't think it is Laziness, I think it is more Stress, I still get that way. You have to take a nice shower, and get away even if it is too the grocery store, not working or home. A little break, window shop, go to a book store and read.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Sounds like depression to me. You need to seek some help.
    Anonymous

• read your bible the Psalms help me a lot.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I was tired of paying daycare and working outside the home.I now work from home and yo can too.Set your own schedules. http://www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 3:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Geeze when I felt like that it was because I had mono. Any chance that you have that? I don't think you are lazy, something seems to be wrong... could it be the job?
    Anonymous