Which is better verizon or comcast?

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 1:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have never used Comcast so I don't have any opinion there.
    We have been using Verizon for over 2 years and are extremely pleased with the service, the technicians who have had to come out numerous times to try to figure out the old wiring in our house to get the service to work correctly, and the awesomely quick response time of them when our modem went bad and we needed a new one. They shipped us a new one on Friday and it came just last night and now works perfectly.
    We are very pleased with Verizon!
    Their prices aren't bad, either. I can't remember offhand what we pay (all our Verizon services are bundled into one bill), but I know it is lower than what we paid when we lived in another town and received cable internet through Cox.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I had Verizon for my computer where I used to live. It isn't where I live now. I have Comcast. I prefer Verizon. Minimal problems.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Verizon's customer service is not as bad as Comcast's.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I had comcast for a year and I had so many problems with them. They would say we never payed when we did and we would have to go to the bank and prove they took the payment out of our account. it was ridiculous! Definitly go with Verizon.
    Anonymous