my pubic area and inner thighs are killing me

when i go to get up or walk it hurts so bad in my pubic area and even in my inner thighs! im 32 weeks. does this mean she could potentially be dropping? im soo miserable all i want is for her to come out already!

USMC_Elisa

Asked by USMC_Elisa at 1:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like what i went through...and they baby is spreading your pelvic bones apart to make way for birth...just a little way of baby preparing...
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Sounds like she is getting ready, any time now, hang in there.
    Anonymous

• I am 31 wks, and am going thru the same thing. Its so hard to get dressed, go up the stairs, getting in and out of the shower. Its horrible. Yesterday it was so bad I was in tears. I went to the dr. and he just said that it was the way the baby is laying. I think I dropped, over the weekend, and shortly after that is when the pain started. I tried taking tylenol for it yesterday, didn't work. And it seemed if I relaxed and put my feet up the more they hurt. Today my legs are a little better, but I'm still not over doing it. Good luck, hope you get some relief! My dr. did recommend getting a maternity gertal(sp), which he said are pricey, but being that I'm almost there, I don't want to spend the money. I'll hope for more good days than not.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009