Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone know what to do with this?

i have these wall stickers that are on my kids' wall and were moving to a different house soon and i would love to keep them and put them back up in thier new room, but does anyone know how i could make them sticky again for the other house wall? im afraid if i take them down now that they wont stick to the walls in the house and the store doesnt sell them anymore. im pretty sure they wont stick when i take them off the wall. ive tried water, no luck with that. its military housing, so it cant be anything permanent, and move out to the new house in a month.
any tips??? thanks in advance. =D


Asked by kiliki_malie at 1:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 2 (9 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • I agree with EireLass. The company 3M makes an outstanding spray adhesive. But if you don't want to use that, try wallpaper paste.

    Answer by timelessglass at 1:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

  • They have a spray at Home Depot/hardware/craft stores you can buy. It's a light adhesive.

    Answer by EireLass at 1:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

  • I'd just use some poster putty for something less permanent.

    Answer by Kimebs at 1:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

  • thanks everyone. =D

    Answer by kiliki_malie at 2:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2009