two month check up?

my daughter has her two month check up today, that meens shots, my poor baby!! how did your baby do for the two month check up

ashcrash

Asked by ashcrash at 1:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At 2 months she barely flinched for the shots. I cried more than her! It will be over so fast. Good luck! And ask if you can give Tylenol for pain AFTER he shots.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I cried more than she did....be sure to give her a dose of Tylenol prior to the shots, it will help with any fever she might get. And if you rub her legs (like a little massage) where they give the shots, it will help the lumps go away and make her legs less sore.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• mine cried at the initaly prick, but everything else went so smooth. he never got sick, fussy or anything. a bit sleepy if anything else. no fever, no bump on the leg. good luck! get some children's tylenol and give it to the baby about 20 minutes before shot time.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I meant infant tylenol obviously lol
    Adeline1210

• She did fine.. She was shocked when they stuck her and it was like a 5 second delay and then she screamed!! as soon as i gave her her paci she was fine
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 3:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2009