this is for breastfeeding moms

how quick did you take the weight off and how did you tone your boday up after the pregnancy also how much weight did you lose and how fast i have lost 25 lbs so far my daughter is almost 3 weeks old and what type of food did you eat

mommietomyfive

Asked by mommietomyfive at 1:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Health

• I only lost four lbs a total of two lbs a month and I ate totally organic. 25lbs is alot but you have to consider the size of your baby, your uterus, and fluid. If you've lost that much weight in just three weeks, its probably because you were carrying a ton of fluid. Eat healthy and eat the recommended amount of calories for breastfeeding. Breastfeeding isn't a diet supplement, it's for giving your baby nutrition.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I ate more nursing than pregnant. I lost all of my baby weight plus 7lbs before I stepped on the scale for the first time at 6 weeks post-partum.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 1:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i want everyone to know am not useing breast feeding as a diet but i want to make sure am not losing to fast to hurt my milk supply and i wanted to make sure am eating the correct food this is my 4 th pregnancy and i havbe breast feed all my kids so this is just the first time i carried to full term my baby weigh 8lbs

mommietomyfive

Answer by mommietomyfive at 2:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009