Change

Whats the one thing with your post baby body that bugs you the most and you want changed? Are you going to change it and how?

Mine is my belly muffin top... can't stand it. Doc said i have to wait 12 months post baby for tummy tuck, 7 more months to go.

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 2:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my belly and my butt, lol I guess I could change it by exercising, but I'm too lazy to exercise, so I guess I'll just deal with it
    Kates1122

Answer by Kates1122 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Belly, hips/butt area.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Stomach. It's like a deflated balloon. Too bad I'm not wealthy or famous. Kate Gosselin got hers fixed for free! Must be nice!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 2:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Of course the belly area. It's not horrible, but it isn't anything like it used to be.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 2:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• of course the belly..but i can fix that..what i can fix are my deflated boobs
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• *cant*
    tnteaton

• The lap of skin over my c-section scar. I got huge with my son and well..I can't find a way to lose skin.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2009