to the anon who answered about lauren from the hills living on her own..??

i have to answer it here becuase the question is now closed..but you're right, she did go to fashion school, the academy of arts in san francisco right after high school and when she first started going there, she and my younger sister shared a dorm room for a short while. then my sis moved out and so did she!

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 2:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I saw that last night. I was the one who asked that question. I saw her answer and I thought didn't she go to college then move back home before she lived on her own? That of course was Laguna Beach not The Hills so maybe that anon didn't watch that who knows?

What did your sis think of Lauren?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• yes, it was from laguna beach and theres actually one episode when everyones moving out for college, but it didnt show the dorm, just her going to frisco. my sister thought she was the sweetest and got to know her Before the series aired so it was before lauren was famous. i never met her though becuase every time id go visit my sister, she wasnt there. but like i said, it was before her fame blew up
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2009