she can eat anything you give her but she still has no teeth? And she can walk

i am starting to get concrend my child can walk. she is 10 mons and she still dose not have any teeth. what can i do to help here get them in.

patlynn911

Asked by patlynn911 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My three kids didn't have teeth til 11 months. As long as she's mashing the food up then she's fine. There's nothing you can really do to help them come sooner.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• They will come when they come. If you rub her gums you can damage the nerves so let them come when they are ready. Some kids don't get teeth until they are 1 year or more.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My baby is 17mths and just got her first tooth in at about 15mths and it's still comming in. Her second tooth u can see through the gums but hasn't came through yet. All her top teeth, the gums are white so that means they will come in soon. I was worried too. My first baby his first tooth came in at 8mths and second right after that and more in after that like 1-2mths here and there.
    Anonymous

• My daughter didn't have teeth until late too! I don't think you should worry too much....as long as she's able to eat she should be fine. If you're too concerned over it just talk with her Pediatrician about it to ease your mind. :o)
    KissieBaby3

Answer by KissieBaby3 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My kids were like that, they were eating small pieces of chicken before they had teeth. I steered clear of oragel because I read it might take away any pain, but it hardens the gums making it harder for teeth to pop out; so every now and then I rubbed a little whiskey on their gums, not even 1/32 of a teaspoon...just enough to dip my finger in. My kids went from having no teeth at 10 months to 8-10 teeth by time they were 13 months. They also teethed on mild slim jims. You sound like a mommy who has common sense, so use your own discression with your child since you know her better than anyone else.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 2:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I can't even stand the taste of whiskey..I can't imagine giving it to an infant!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2009