Did you ever had to slap the sh-- out someone?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 2:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, yeah, I smacked a girl one time right in the face.... we were supposed to be friends, and I put her down for reference on an apartment I applied for... the manager told me that she gave me a bad reference... I confronted her... she reached out and poked my shoulder and I whay-layed her butt right there.... the guy I was dating had to pull me off her. She effed up me getting an apartment for me and my sons..... then she literally poked me.... it was ass-whooping time in Texas that day.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I had to do that to my ex..............self defense!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You never have to slap anyone, that is a personal choice you make. Things happen and I have beat the hell out of someone but they came at me first and I had to defend myself. It was a bar fight and I was the only female at the bar and my husband was with me and a few guys wanted to buy me drinks and then a fight broke out and I ended up in the fight after they knocked my husband out and tried to pull me behind the bar to rape me. But violence is never the answer although I would love to slap the hell out of some parents in the stores and their bratty ass kids. :)
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yes, my cousins ex had it a long time coming. Also my niece's father thought he could be an ass and hit my sister? Just because I'm short doesn't mean I won't fight back! I say fight back because when I tried to help my sister get away from him he punched me in the face and forget it. We both went off on him...but I'm older now and not sure if I could do it again!
    Anonymous

• sometimes...brailynsmama...sometimes
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I have wanted to, but I have never had to.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• No,....but I'd sure be nice too sometimes.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• lmao
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2009