im put in a bad spot with this one....

ok so my best friend is married and im close friends with them both
he is over seas right now
my friend and i decided to walk around the park with my DD yesterday
and one of her guy friends came to i went back to the car to feed my LO
and i turned around and my friend was kissing her friend
she asked me if i saw it i said no
then she told me she still loves her friend who was her ex i guess
but she loved her husband
any way i have no clue what to do
should i keep my mouth shut and act like nothing happend or should i tell her husband wut happend???????
cuz like i said they both are really close friends of mine and i hate seeing her cheating on him (she stay over at her guy friends house last night even though i told her not to)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Okay i am a military wife and this is something he needs to know but not right now. He is at war and doesn't need this to distract him. Get the proof and if he comes home on leave talk to him or wait until he gets home. Its really not your place but he does have the right to know since she is living in his house and probably spending his money while he is gone.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Its not your business, stay out of it.

The only thing you can do is tell your friend that you insist that she stop this, and if she refuses to stop tell her that you insist that she no longer put you in a position where you are exposed to her infidelity.

The less you know, they less you have to lie about.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Shut up shutin up! They will only resent you for telling. They always kill the messenger!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I would tell her to be upfront with the husband, and if she didn't then tell him, he needs to know.
    Anonymous

• If you tell, be prepared to lose both friends.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i would let the husband know. is he military? me personally i hate it when a wife cheats on thier husband while he is overseas. im a military wife myself and would never do anything like that. i love my husband verymuch. i would say he deserves to know what his wife is doing while he is over there. she should be ashamed of herself if she cant wiat for him then she shouldn'thave married him.
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If she intends to keep seeing the other man, her husband deserves to know. Why not just give her a time frame to make her decision and tell her husband? If she hasn't told him by that date, tell her you are going to tell him. She may be exposing herself to disease that could be passed on to her husband, and he needs to know that.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Don't say a thing! Whats done in the dark will come to light. You just keep being a friend to both.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I would let her know that its not fair that she put you in the middle of this, and if she doesn't tell her husband than you will.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I would talk to her and tell her it's not right and ask her how she'd feel if she was the one overseas being cheated on. I dont know if Id actually tell him, I think Id stay out of it beyond giving my opinion to her. Thats not right of her to do...either she loves her husband and is faithful to him or she's not...
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009