What is life after marriage like ?

I need some advice. I want to know what is life like after marriage.
I have been married little less then a year. I dont feel happy or sexy or even like a women any more. I believe i married the wroug guy.But, befoe i make any big plans to make my get away. What is life like after marriage ? Please try to give me best advice. thank you

Proudauntnmom

Asked by Proudauntnmom at 2:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• All marriages go through ups and downs. Sounds like you arein a rut right now. Do some things to get hubby to notice you more often, maybe that wilhelp. My marriage didnt really go bad after a year
    9we have beenmarried for 4 years now) but it got to a comfortable spot, like he knew I knew he loved me so he didnt pay as much attention. Maybe talk to him, he may not know you are feeling that way. GL
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I have been married 8 years and with him for 10. We all get over the honeymoon phase. Have you tried to spice things up? Plan a little weekend vacation or buy some new lingerie. Are you still dressing the way you did before and putting on make up or have you stopped? Try doing something special just for you. Get a mani and a pedi and your hair done and buy a new outfit. Don't give up just yet. Try speaking to a marriage counselor or a religious figure if you believe in anyone one religion. Keep trying and once nothing works then start to throw in the towel. If your not willing to put in the work its not going to work. Its not about the tools you have its about how you use the tools.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I went through the same thing. It's absolutely normal to go through that phase early on in your marriage. I spoke to my DH about what I was feeling and together we came up with some great ideas to "fix" the problem as a team. I decided to "stick it out" so to speak, and I am so glad I did. My marriage is wonderful and I can say with all honesty that I have never been happier.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009