What is your favorite Music

Whats your favorite music? your fav singer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can get into just about any type of music. I have a lot of favorite artists but I really LOVE Michael Buble. I like the older songs redone...he gives them a new twist :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Old school, contemporary, and SOME country songs
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 3:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I don't have a favorite singer but I listen to so many different types of music. Alternative, Hip Hop (mostly old school..the stuff they come out with today is just weird), Classic Rock, Smooth Jazz, Old School, Contemporary, and SOME Country. It all depends on what kind of mood I'm in. The only thing I really can't stand is Electronica and Screamo.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• The only kind of music I don't listen to is techno and some of the other weird music that I don't know what they are called! But I can listen to anything from George Strait and Carrie Underwood to Metallica and Korn, I like some of the cheesy music from the early 90's like Color me badd! I also like Ozzy and Rob Zombie, and some hip hop. I think I'm gettin too old for rap though because it used to be my fav but now I don't listen to it.
    Anonymous

• Reggae, R&B, Rap
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 3:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Metal and all of it's subgenres, 80's punk, Screamo, Post modern rock, European music, and whatever else happens to sound good to me. I'm mostly a metalhead though....
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 3:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2010