• In the Spotlight:

Cramps after cycle? Ovulation Symptoms?

Is it significant to have lower abdomen pains/cramping after your cycle? I hadn't noticed it much before but since we are TTC I'm trying to pay attention to what my body is telling me.

Can someone tell me what are common ovulation symptoms beyond the elevated fever and such?

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I ovulate usually 14 days after my period starts, so about a week after it ends...somewhere around there. It's painful for me because I have cysts that won't go away. It's a burning, cramping kind of pain and it's usually on one side or the other, not both. If you really wanna get into details, there's usually more discharge...LOL, I know...TMI!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• It varies from woman to woman. The rise in temp and it staying high, a change in vaginal fluid, slight cramping, sometimes headache and backache, feelings bloated. The main ones are the fever and change in fluid. It should get thick and creamy.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2009