2nd chance... do you think I should??

I had a date with this guys and tho I was nervous as hell and we didnt talk much I thought it went alright. We did kiss a but but I didnt wanna get into anything more and neither did he. So we said good night & left it at that. We met online so he had to drive to get here and 2was stayin the night. He slept on the couch and seemed to be ok with it (I slept in my room) and anyways when I woke up the next morning he was gone??? I was like ok w/e and yet I was pissed. I called him to confront him abiut it and he said he was just nervous and didnt know what to do. He has apologized numerous times and said he is very very sorry. I sincerly dont think it was about sex and that he is a nice guy. He regrets leaving and would like a 2nd date... so what do you all think? Should I give him a 2nd date??? Or should I say no and make him sorry he blew it???
NO BASHING!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He probably was just nervous about staying at your house and unsure of what to do. If you really like him I say give him a second chance. It would be worse if he tried to sneak into your room at night right?
    Anonymous

• that is totally up to you mama. what does your gut tell you to do. dont second guess yourself.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Give him a second chance..Maybe this time don't let him stay on your couch..Make him say in a hotel.

Answer by louise2 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I'd give him a second chance. It may have been akward and he may not have known how long you wanted him to stick around the next morning and he may not have wanted to over stay his welcome.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Are you new? Morning after is often uncomfortable at first regardless of the circumstances for some people. Imagine going to sleep and waking up in a strange place. And who wants to face a new potential candidate without a toothbrush or comb jeeez!

MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 3:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• he had a bag-we planned his stay and to go out the next day.
    Anonymous

• Prolly nervous. Honestly, id be nervous too if i was in that boat...ya know...picture yourself in that boat.
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 4:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2009