how often do you clean your bathrooms?

and how often do you think they should be clean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I clean my whole bathroom once a week or whenever i see it needs to be cleaned. my toilet sink and tub get washed everyday with bleach. anything else i clean once a week and i think everyone should clean there bathroom like that because a bathroom is the one room that holds the most harmful and disgusting germs.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• 2 maybe 3 times a weeks cause of my lil ones
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 3:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i clean my once a week but i should clean it every other day how about you
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 3:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I thouroughly clean it once a week. I t also gets cleaned whenever one of the kids pukes or poops all over it.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Sense me and my DH are the only ones that use our master bath room,,I only clean that once a week.. The guest bathroom rarely gets used. But after we have a guests over,, I clean the guest bathroom.

Answer by louise2 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Every day or two or three. It depends on when I do laundry, since I toss the cleaning cloths in the laundry. If someone is sick, then at least once a day.

Answer by Bmat at 3:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If I had a maid, I'd have the bathroom cleaned every day. My mother cleaned hers every day. My grandmothers must have also, since they were always spotless.

Answer by Bmat at 3:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Every morning I wipe down the sink counter and toliet. and scrub the toilet bowl each morning as well. For a deep clean including tub, walls, cracks, and corners I do it every week.

I keep everything I need to wipe and swipe the counter sink and toilet in the bathroom so each morning its there waiting for me after I brush my teeth
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 3:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I do a full cleaning once a week and wipe down the sink, counters and swish the toilet daily. I also usually wipe down the shower after each shower. I used to be real lazy and only clean once a week and do nothing in between but by taking a few minutes every day it really saves time when I do my weekly cleaning and it also keeps the bathrooms looking spotless every day.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 4:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• usually once a week the tubs....other stuff every other day.. I found a great secret to the bath tub. I take the cheap powder dish detergent it works great and pour it in the bottome of the tub. then i take a wash cloth and use hot water to scrub the tub and shower. IT gets the dirt and build up right up..life saver!!
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 6:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2009