What is this pain???

I am 5 weeks 3 days pregnant and experience the pulling, stretchy, achy cramp from time to time. Nothing severe. But this morning I woke up at 3 with tears in my eyes. You know that cramp you used to get in your leg as a kid? The "growing pain". I felt that pain in my tummy! It hurt so bad I got up and ran to the bathroom to check for blood thinking i was miscarrying. Could this just be a more painful version of the pulling and stretching? Please help, anyone experience anything similar?

MommieBrooke

Asked by MommieBrooke at 3:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's "growing pain" Momma. I know it sucks. It hurts so bad. Mine lasted for months when I was pregnant with my son. It does subside and get better. Feel better soon.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i would suggest going to the doctor.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• thank you both for your answers, i'll be seeing my doctor soon. thanks lilbit, you made me feel better! feels so good to know i'm not alone. this is such a both beautiful and nerve-wracking time
    MommieBrooke

Answer by MommieBrooke at 3:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2009