Home Test Trouble

my last period started 02-22-09, i had cramping the wk of my missed period (03-22-09), i have gained4 lbs, feel bloated, occasional nausia, slightly sensitive breasts (have grown a full cup size), & a full feeling in my lower abdomin. however, i have taken 4 home tests & all were neg. anyone have neg test but was preg? how was it diagnosed? thanks!!!

txgrl4lf

Asked by txgrl4lf at 3:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a neg. cheapo dollar store test. But 3 days later I tested on an EPT and Clearblue and both were positive. I would go in for a blood test.
    bmattacch

Answer by bmattacch at 3:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• you should go to your doc. office and talk to them and see if they can run blood work to see if you are pregnant.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I agree with bmattacch, go for a blood test. It sounds to me like your pregnant & if this is the case you need to know so you can get prenatal care. I havent had a neg. & been pregnant but it is possible. Good Luck
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 3:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I have the same exact thing goiong on right now. My last period was 2-21 and all my test are negative. I am going to the dr this week to find out. Make an appoitment to get a blood test done.

It could also be stress causing your period to be late.

Good Luck!!!
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 3:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If you take a bood test and your not pregnant and your period has been missed more than once in a row, insist you get your estrogen and progesterone levels checked. You could have a hormonal imbalance.
    TheRaenonu

Answer by TheRaenonu at 4:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2009