Leomon and Cayenne Pepper Diet.

Im just wanting to know if anyone has tried this diet. And if you have did it work? How did it tast? And can you eat anything else while your on that diet? Im just curious about this diet cause if it really works i want to try it. Because im going on vacation in about a mounth and would like to lose some weight quickly. And do you think it would be ok to use while breastfeeding?

karidee52008

Asked by karidee52008 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• IT IS NASTY!!! I tried...and failed! All you are allowed to have is the gross tasting drink, it did work, but it is about the same as starving! I only lasted 3 1/2 days...my head was pounding so bad and I had the shakes. I found that exercise and healthy eating work the best for me to loose weight!!!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 3:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I read up on this & think it is very unhealthy.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 6:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2009