weird bumps down there....

Sometimes if I sneeze i pee just a little ( I know this is normal in my stage of pregnancy and I hate it lol), so i run to the bathroom to clean up. But no matter how good or fast I do it, these bumps come up, the faster I go the less there is. They kinda itch but I don't touch them. After they do come up I take a fast shower to clean up down there and use lots of soap and water. When I get out and dry off they go away about 10-20 mins later. Could it be a std or something like diaper rash babies get?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am really new to being pregnant, but to me it sounds like your skin might be sensitive and its just irritation from the spontaneou urination. i wouldnt underestimate thought, you maybe should be checked by a doctor
    MommieBrooke

Answer by MommieBrooke at 3:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Whoa! i totally posted a question sorta like this..only i had white bumps on my vagina...i saw the doctor today and she said its prolly just razor burn. You should definitly call your doctor though JUST incase..b/c i wasnt sure what mine was...and im happy i called and heard "Razor Burn" because mine hurt like hell...so...Call =P

they'll prolly want to see you ASAP
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 4:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009