Reagan.org is dropping off 1 million tea bags on D.C. tomorrow, what will the White House do with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I find it interesting that so many people complain about how politicians are corrupt (all sides), how lawmakers have self motivated agendas (all sides), how DC is full of liars (all sides)~Yet they don't understand the purpose of a tea party. Makes you really wonder about some Americans who have voting power...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Distribute them to food banks? I don't know.

I really don't think the tea parties mean jack to them, anyway. Just busy-work for the little people to keep them from really doing something about the problem.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 4:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• prolly throw it away. or if boxed teabags hopefully give them to a shelter or food bank.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Why do the Obama supporters bring race out first? Typical. Predictable.
    Anonymous

• anon 4:15 you don't fight ignorance with more ignorance. What you just did was elementary. There are better ways to combat commwnts like that.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 4:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• But the White House will probably have to have people to work overtime to clean the mess therefore using more tax dollars and I think that would kind of defeat the purpose.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 4:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• How "big" of a mess is a million tea bags... I wonder. Are they going to scatter it all over the lawn? Or send them in boxes? :P
    Anonymous

• Well I don't think it would make a big of a scene if they are packet neatly in boxes. Let's see 1 million tea bags may fit in 3 very large cardboard boxes....and that's supposed to prove a point how?
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 4:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• What mess?
    Anonymous

• It may prove a point that people are sick of the way things are being ran, but will it solve anything? Doubt it. Since when did the government ever care about our concerns? Money money money, is all that matters.
    Anonymous