Anyone ever worked for trugreen?

I just got a job offer for a sales position with Trugreen. I have been reading a lot of complaints about them online and am interested to know if anyone worked for them now or in the past? What are they like? Any issues? What is the pay like?

orli_lover

Asked by orli_lover at 4:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi, I've never heard of them. Sorry I could'nt be of any help....I am with Gold Canyon and if you want to try something that is Fantastic and the candles sell themselves, let me know and I'll send you off some company information. April "Join Us" Special is just the cost of your kit, $10.
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I worked for them when I was in college. I was one of those annoying people that called and asked if you would like a free lawn evaluation. We basically got the leads for the sales people and it was only a temporary job but one of the best jobs for a college student b/c pay was good, hours were great and it was M-F. The one thing that was awful was that they did not give us any notice of when the job was up, they just basically came in one night and said that they didn't need us anymore. I don't know if I really helped or not, but good luck.
    Sarah993

Answer by Sarah993 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009