I want to have another child/ then I dont/ then I do/ then I dont.....ugggg.... I am just scared. That will make 3!!!!

My dh has been talking about it a lot lately! My HEART wants another/ my HEAD says no!

Which one do you listen too?

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 4:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Heart, if you and your hubby don't have any major problems and are financially stable.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• hahaha, sorry I laugh because I am doing the same thing. I have two girls and love them to death. I want another and then I'm like, ugh 9 months of big belly, and then all those diapers...With that said, we will be ttc again in july after we have a honeymoon without a big belly in the way!
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 4:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• if you figure that out let me know! we just have one now....and I go through that same argument EVERY WEEK. lol
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 4:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Oh yeah, our marriage is great and we are not rich but secure financialy.

I worry about the being pregnant thing too, I had gestational diabetes with both. So I will most likely have it again.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Well, three is more work and cost but if you can mentally, physically swing it again, a larger family is always fun. Depends on your life. Do you mostly stay home, do soccer games, have bbqs, etc or do you travel, go out a lot and that sort of thing? I like to travel, go out, enjoy music, fine dining, etc. The four of us fit in a car, it's not terrible to fly, and we'll only pay for 2 colleges. That said, for me, I couldn't have done the baby thing all over again. If you can, do it. I grew up with a larger family and it is so fun!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• can you afford it??? thats what i would look at... is the others out of diapers??? i wouldnt think it till they are out of diapers.. but if you need something now get a dog first..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Like my OB said 3 is a good number,lol We have 3 boys and wouldn't want it any other way...
    Make a list of pros and cons, then weigh it out... GL
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• lol you would have to change your CM screen name!! I'm going thru the same thing, but I think we're done with our two.
    Anonymous

• Are you sure your not pg already? lol. Just kidding. Anyway, I always go with the heart. The head usually trys to look at things logically and rationally. I listen to my heart, it always knows best.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Go with your head, kids are funner in fantasy than realtiy
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2009