Is this a good sign that I ovulated?

This is my very first time taking clomid and for some reason I think it worked or made me ovulate this month. Im on cd 18 and I have had so much discharge this month and not too mention I have been really horny lol. Sorry but its the truth. So doese this mean that I possibly ovulated since I have had wayyyyy more discharge then I normally do when Im not on clomid? Cause I have also heard that Clomid makes you have more discharge so Im not sure if any one can help me. I go in on cd21 to see if I ovulated but was wondering what other thought about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I take clomid as well and if its your first cycle it will change all your hormones and can increase or decrease your sex drive. The increase in fluid is normal as your stimulating your body to ovulate. Once it becomes a thick white then you know you ovulated. I took it for 3 years before I got pregnant with my daughter and I still get increased fluid and either extremely horny or not interested at all which makes the whole thing a little hard but we do it anyways.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2009