Am I normal?? Why am I feeling this way? PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

My husband and I split up and it doesnt seem like he is coming back (tho I want him too) About 9 months or so ago (before the split) I have started to feel like I think woman are facsinating. I would like to try a realtionship with a woman. I am a Christian (just been saved) and now I have this urge. I know it's wrong and I shouldnt feel this way but I just cant shrug it away. I dont think its because of the split because I've felt this way before he left. Someone PLEASE help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I say go for it if you want to try it.
    bmattacch

Answer by bmattacch at 4:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• You can't help who you are attracted to or fall in love with. Some times you have to try it to see if its really what you want or if its the curiosity of it. I have kissed a woman before and it wasn't my thing. I was young and stupid and drunk and kissed my best friend who was a lesbian. I felt nothing and have never done it again.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• so why dont you try it???? Cause you think god wont like it?? why did you put this in just for fun and not in your religion& beliefs? I say go for it honey.. Hez not coming back you say.. you want a relationship with a woman jump on that train.. you never know till you try..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• it isnt wrong, and dont assume it is sinful or bad just because your religion says so! if you are thinking of dating women, or have interest in women go with the flow! and if you find it isnt for you, then dont go with the flow!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Well, don't worry about it at all. So you have an interest in women, you wouldn't be the first. It's okay. Separate your being saved from your sexuality and lose the guilt. You're human, it's okay.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• pray

Anonymous

• You can still be a Christian and be with a woman. Just because you are with a man doesn't make you any more or less saved. Follow your heart. Stop denying who you are, you'll never be happy until you be yourself.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 4:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Enjoy your life. No matter what that means.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• ^^^^ Sooo true.

I love how everyone is not anonymous but that one that says pray.
    bmattacch

Answer by bmattacch at 4:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• op here-

thanks ladies!
    Anonymous