Would anyone like to read about my update about the herpes and pregnancy?

so yeah, I saw th OB today and she thinks its just Staph...she said that it looks like i prolly cut myself shaving a lot and then dirt got into the cuts causing these bumps..

She said that it doesnt look like herpes at all...But she did a test anyway and i should have the results tomorrow or in a couple of days.

But to those who said Razor Burn, she thinks its prolly just that...

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 4:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I thought about staph when you said "yellow bubbles", but I wasn't sure if you shaved. I'm glad it (more than likely) isn't herpes, though! You must be so relieved! And I'm sure your man feels like a dummy for making such a big fuss.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 4:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Well thats wonderful. Good Luck with the results.
    bmattacch

Answer by bmattacch at 4:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Thankyou! ^_^
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 4:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• how the hell would you get herpes anyways from your partner?
    Anonymous

• Cheating....................................
    Ive been cheated on MANY times by other guys and i talked to him (he assured me he didnt cheat) and i said "well its just weird how you leave the house at weird hours of the night for no reason"

so i thought something was also going on, but we always talk...so if he cheated, then i could have gotten it...

But he was the ONE who mentioned Herpes...and i was like "whoa! how the hell would i get herpes when ive never had them before. unless theres something ur not telling me" and he got SUPER quiet
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 4:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Anon :22-the same way ANYONE would get herpes...hello? She doesn't have herpes anyway

Funny story...I had these little bumps on my shoulder once, they itched so bad and would not go away. I went to the doc who swabbed it and she seriously asked me "are you sexually active?" I said, "yeah." She said, "I know this may sound weird but have you done anything in that area?" I said, "um, have I let some guy rub up on my shoulder? Are you kidding me?" She was dead serious lol....HELL NO I haven't. it turned out to be Staph but it was funny that she asked.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I'm glad. I read the question just now and was gonna ask if you get razor burn easily. So hopefully you have your answer.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• did she give you antibiotics for it? if it returns, have her test you for MRSA...a not fun form of staph..its resistant to most antibiotics and is a pain to kick permanently..lives of moisture
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i had MRSA before =[
    it was on my bum
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• See, it's all good =))
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 5:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2009