• In the Spotlight:

What should I do about my relationship?

Last sunday my boyfriend left me for his ex girlfriend and i found out I'm pregnant on tuesday. He still wants to be with her, but he wont tell her I'm pregnant. The biggest problem is that he's still telling me he loves me and is excited about the baby. I don't know what I should do it a situation like this. I love him more than anything and wanted to be with him forever, but the girl he loves in crazy, and I don't want the baby around her. What should i do with this situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• tell him you want him in your childs life. but when it comes to ya'lls relationship, its you or her there is no i love you crap if he's dating someone else. as for the girlfriend, its his choice when he tells her, and if you don't want your baby around her make sure he knows it and try to have it as a stipulation when he spends time with baby
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Come on.. He loves you but is with his ex? HE does NOT love you...or he would be with you.
    Anonymous

• Personally I would tell him that I didn't think the baby was his ( to give him a way out).. then I would go on with my life and raise my child and find someone else that really loves me... ( of course this would only work if the dad didn't want to participate.. and almost sounds like he doesn't if he is going to be with his ex and not tell her about the baby!).. FYI.. it's not his "ex" anymore. YOU are!
    Anonymous

• Only you know what is best for you. You have options, figure out which one you can live with. GL

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• That is a load of Maury Show he's feeding you girl! You need to move on. Look, if a man wants to be with you he's gonna be with you and no other woman. This girl might be crazy because he feeding the same line to her. Leave him alone he sounds like a loser. As for the baby, get something worked out to where you and he are comfortable with visitation. As for her being around the baby, if she's in his life for awhile then it might just be something you have work out with him, but don't look at her and blame her. He's the one you ought to be mad at. He's the one who left you for another woman. You need to move on for your baby. You are already gonna have so much to worry about as a single mother that you don't have time for his bullshit. Move on and plan your future w/o the D-Bag. Good luck and I hope the best for you and your baby.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 5:21 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Tell him if he doesn't tell her, you will. Good Luck
    Anonymous