Pampered Chef

Anyone sell Pampered Chef? How do you do? Is it easy for you to set up cooking shows? Whats your gross monthly sales? I just signed up to be a consultant. I love there stuff, at the least i get a discount right. So I am setting up my product page and all but how do you market yourself? Besides your family who do you get to buy from you? All of my friends here have gone and left, and I dont get out much. Ideas for getting people to host a show??

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 4:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you have kids in school you can try the Moms there...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I tried it for a while. I didn't do very well, but I don't have a salesperson type of personality. You can leave the monthly special flyers on billboards at the grocery story, leave your business card places... try your kids' school or their friends' parents. church... Aside from not being pushy enough, I just didn't know enough people to really get me going.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Church ladies love pampered chef
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2009