How can a mother kill their child? I am disgusted to say the least!!

This is a question that I am sure plenty have already talked about but watching the kaley story...sorry if i spelled her name wrong, it's just so sad. The mom appeared to be normal and that is what scares me the most. Of course now they are finding out that obviously she wasnt all there in her head but I just dont know what would make a mother kill her child. Just look at her innocent face, I cant even imagine what could have possibly going through her brain while doing this. Any thoughts?

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think its because they are just plain evil.
    I could never imagine hurting my daughter in any way.
    Shes my life. And obviously this woman was not
    able to love anything but herself and her own selfish
    quests. Its a very very sad story. And I hope that
    Casey will get the death penalty because that is what
    she deserves after what she did to that beautiful baby girl of hers.
    bmattacch

Answer by bmattacch at 4:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• does anyone know the updates on the case?
    Anonymous

• People kill their babies every day...it's called abortion.
    Anonymous

• People are evil.. they have no compassion or feelings for others. In this case, the mother Casey is an obvious narcissist.. Its her way or the highway- she didnt want Caylee to begin with but the grandmother would NOT let her have an abortion or give her up for adoption... so sad. Ive been following this since day one and I cannot wait until Caylee gets justice for this cruel crime.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:50 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Anon- you can find updates at Orange Sentinel website.. there is also a group just for Caylee that posts updates all day long! :D

BEXi

• I don't think Casey ment to kill her kid, but she was really selfish and wanted to go out and party so she drugged her and then she died. She probably freaked out and dumped the body. I don't think she feels guilty at all. She probably feels like oh well if Caylee hadn't been doing this or this none of this would have happened. She feels sorry for herself and sees herself as a victim. I think she ought to be in jail for the rest of her life.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 5:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Just because you have the ability to make a kid, doesn't mean you should be a parent. Casey Anthony is one of those cases. She's a selfish person who wouldn't know how to care for another human being if her life depended on it. There are people like that out there and as much as I wish it wasn't true, it is. It's heartbreaking that someone would do anything to harm their child in any way.

Anonymous

• "People kill their babies every day...it's called abortion. "

LMAO! nice attempt hun!...doesnt work lol...too many people support abortions, so go post somewhere where people care. We dont need to hear whiners today

btw, that gave me a good idea....Casey Anthony probably should have had an abortion so she couldnt wait til it was an ACTUAL baby to kill it.
    Anonymous

• DAWN MISAYO, YOUR VERSION IS THE SAME AS MY WHAT MY HUSBAND THINKS, BUT EVEN SO, HOW COULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER GIVEN HER DRUGS SO SHE COULD GO OUT AND PARTY, PERFECT EXAMPLE ON WHY THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO SHOULDN'T HAVE KIDS.

Answer by older at 7:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Too many people support abortions yes true but said as if it is something to be all proud of.I bet the Lord above is so proud of it right along with the sicko Casey Anthony's action.
    Anonymous