becoming a cover baby=more danger??

I am thinking to send my baby’s photo to attend Babytalk’s cover contest. But I am concerned about the possibility of danger brought to her by media exposure (maybe she will win! who knows...), especially right now there are so many kids kidnapping cases.

What do you think? Are you going to let your baby appear on magazine covers or national TVs? What pros and cons this kind of media exposure will bring to her?

best4future

Asked by best4future at 4:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if you're nervous about harm to your child, you as a mother have the right to be in the same room! I hate that we cant trust people anymore, and it's not good to assume everyone is a kidnapper, but I feel the same way and would always be in the room (of course once he's like 16 and embarrased by me I'd stay in the waiting area lol)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• There are a lot of child stars out there that turn out just fine. Is it a risk? Yes, but there are risks with everything. If you think that it's too much of a risk then don't do it.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 5:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2009