Tubal 11 years ago, need advice?

I had my tubal about 11 years ago and I have a "bump" there. Ive got all the symptoms of a pregancy woman including the morning sickness. Any suggestions or advice or hope? I don't wanna hear take a test cause I have but I took it at 6 pm at night and I believe my HCG levels were low.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Health

• If you are having a tubal pregnancy,,you need to go to the doctor..So they can see what the bump is.

Answer by louise2 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I didnt say I WAS having a tubal pregnancy I was asking about the symptoms of a normal pregnancy. I don't have the pains in my abdominal area or my pelvis, I feel normal with a bump there and Im craving sweets and I never do that along with seconds at dinner time. I don't normally eat seconds.
    kristoph61

Answer by kristoph61 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• you could be pregnant. Some tubals reverse themselves especially from years ago. Call your doctor.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• That is a dangerous pregnancy and you need to see the doctor ASAP. Good luck.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 5:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I dont know yet if I am and I cant post a pic in here but my tummy looks like someone who is 2 months.
    kristoph61

Answer by kristoph61 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I'd say take another test in the morning. If it's positive, then you know and can contact your dr to find out what you need to do. And if it's negative, then you know to contact your dr to see what the bump might be.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I am going to New York on Friday until the 25th but Ive made an appointment with my gyno. After they saw pics they definately want to see me. Im not in the pain that she described over the phone so Im not too too worried. I feel fine other than feeling nausiated at times and sleeping. I am craving ice cream and anything sweet, those are not normal tendacies that I have. So if I am we are happy about it if Im not well then we need to figure out what the heck is going on. Regardless I want closure to this!
    kristoph61

Answer by kristoph61 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Your either pregnant or your PMSing..Does it really matter witch one your doing. If your pregnant are you going to abort? If not,,Why are you worrying so much.

Answer by louise2 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2009