just a question?

at 10 weeks did any of you get menstral cramps really bad like you thought you were going to start your period but you never do? I have had them since the begining of march. and my back even hurts to. so is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. I had menstrual like cramps from 6 weeks preggo until around 12 weeks. Its your body changing, your uterus growing. No worries (unless they get stronger or you start to bleed heavily - then worry)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I dunno about that. I would check with my doc. My friend had those symptoms when she was early in her pregnancy and she miscarried. I don't know your situation and I'm not trying to scare you, but I would ask my doctor.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 4:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I had the same symtoms and because it is my first I was told it is because of growing and stretching of the muscles and ligaments. If there is bleeding and consistant cramping talk to you OBGYN. immediatly or go to the emergency room.
    TheRaenonu

Answer by TheRaenonu at 5:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2009