What do you do to make your baby laugh?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Eat her belly, her thighs, her feet, her neck...play peek-a-boo...dance....scream (I scream back at her when she screams at me,...she thinks its hilarious)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• SO is the tickle machine! our son also laughs when we make farting noises. recently I made a game out of chasing him. he walks like crazy and I'll get on all fours and go behind him asking over and over and over "whatcha dooooooin? where ya goooooooin?" he laughs and tries to walk faster lmao.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• hahaah yes the screaming! once while I was vacuuming my son creeped in the room and tried touching something. I screamed over the vacuum... "NO SID STOP!!!!" he screamed right back at me and I fell to the floor laughing so hard! he's almost one by the way!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• peek-a-boo. I could just say peek-a-boo and he laughs.lol
    mocosurfshop

Answer by mocosurfshop at 8:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Get my mom. That'll do it every time! Makes me so jealous...lol. All she has to do is look at her! She loves peek-a-boo...and 'imgonnagetcha.' She can't get enough of that.

She's almost 6 months old by the way...
    lissa_is_preggo

Answer by lissa_is_preggo at 8:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My 8 month old loves farting noises and also we were in the store and there was an alligator stuffed animal and she went crazy laughing in the middle of the store. Very cute!!
    Williamswifey

Answer by Williamswifey at 11:21 PM on Apr. 14, 2009