honestly what do you think about pp that do drugs w/kids? I personally don't do it, but a girl I use to be friends with growing up found me on myspace. She requested me to be friends with her on there so I added her she was saying how her hubby needs work he does siding and gutters I was going to ask my hubby about it because I know we need new gutters but then she wrote back and was like great this is our cell phone #, but then she was like do you guys smoke, drink, or do drugs?

I was like what kind of ? is that (in my mind) but then I wrote her back and asked why she wanted to know? She said bc she and her hubby does that stuff and doesn't want me to think of her as a bad person for doing it. So I told her hubby smokes (which I don't have a problem with() but only outside because my 4 year old is allergic to cigarette smoke I told her we drink once in a great great while but not around our kids i don't want them around it and i told her on the drug thing no i told her i have kids now i don't do that stuff i achually never done drugs. But how can people call themselves a parent and do that stuff. She has a 5 year old and a 3 month old. Before you say turn her in or things like that I don't even know where she lives. Now I don't think I want her to do our gutters cause it almost sounded like she was wanting the money for drugs. What do think about people with kids that do drugs???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I WOULDN'T LET HIM IF THEY CAN AFFORD THE DRUGS THEN OBVIOUSLY THEY DONT NEED THE MONEY! I CAN''T STAND PEOPLE WHO DO DRUGS AND HAVE KIDS, EVEN IF YOU DO DRUGS WHEN THERE WITH A BABY SITTER ,WHAT IF YOUR CHILD HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND YOU WENT STONED ....I ALSO CAN'T STAND WHEN SOMEBODY HAS KIDS AND THEY GOES OUT VERY WEEKEND ....
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• is it wrong of me to decide not to let them do our gutters now? I think she is wanting the money really for drugs plus it almost sounded like she was wanting to do it over here or something
    Anonymous

• dont hire her if youre that worried about it. but the part where you say people are bad parents? i smoke pot and im not a bad parent. i drink sometimes and im not a bad parent.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i am not saying drinking it isn't a drug i am talking about i know her mom is in prisson for haroine and crack and also coke so i know she does that stuff because she done it with her mom
    Anonymous

• Yeah, that would make me nervous too. I generally don't have problems with people who drinks or smoke cigarettes. Now, as far as the pot, as long as they aren't doing it around the kids, it's alright with me. But the harder stuff is just way to hard to stop and can affect your life way to bad. I wouldn't have her man do the gutters either. If you do, you may be helping to supply her and her mans habit. And do you really want the guilt of that thought?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I USED TO DO DRUGS BUT I THINK WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS YOU NEED TO TAKE ON YOUR RESPONSIBILITY SOBER...DOING DRUGS WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS IS VERY SELF-ISH !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• both my parents smoked pot my whole childhood (i didn't know until i was older) and they are both harvard graduates & are very financially set & are FANTASTIC parents, loving, caring supportive of me. So, I'm going to have to say no. SOMETIMES i don't think it's that big of a deal depending on their drug of choice & if they are doing it around their kids or not. I have known many people who have had MUCH worse of a child hood than i could ever imagine. I would take my pot head parents over ANY other parent ANY DAY. AND FYI- I don't smoke anything.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• thank you ELIZABETHSMO902 at least someone agrees with me
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• ok forget the pot i am not talking about popt, cigarettes or alcohol i am talking about other drugs
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• not all people who do drugs abuse them. It's possible to take drugs (much like smoking and drinking) and still live normal lives and not put anyone else in harms away.
    Anonymous