Who thinks aliases would be the mostest?

Yes I said mostest lol. As in, awesome or great :-) I like the anon button, but sometimes it gets confusing with a hundred anon answers. It would be pretty neat if we could have an aliases, that's not the same as anyone's sn or alias, kinda like when you're signing up it says "this name taken." But the alias wouldn't be linked to our profile, it would be anon but we would know "Oh that's anon so and so," and we could toggle it on or off when we submit our answer. Sorry if this is confusing lol but I think it's a neat idea and I understand what I'm saying ;-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That might be kind of complicated to execute, but it would be cool.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I get it....but why not just be "you"?
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 4:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I had suggested at one time that for each Anon used in a question/answer it should be assigned a number.
    My reasoning for this was so that one Anon person would not be able to stir up trouble in a question by posting several answers and causing drama. I know that has been done a few times. It would also be easier for other posters to refer to a specific Anon because not all of us are on the same time zone to know who a poster is referring to.
    I guess it would be too much trouble, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2009