Other Realms of Reality/Existance??

Do you hold a belief in other realms of existance? If so, what are your beliefs concerning them?

*Before you answer this think... You might be surprised by your own answer...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 4:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am on the fence about this one. Sometimes I do believe that there are other dimensions, but I don't believe I have studied, researched, or read enough to be able to say what (or how) they could be.

Anonymous

• Absolutely! This is just one level, and a dayum shallow one at that lol!
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 4:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yup, there are several, depending on your belief.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I believe there are many more dimentions than we could ever imagine. I believe there are very wonderful ones and very evil ones... And of course ones in the middle, like this one. Most religions teach the existance of some type of spirit realm. Heaven, Hell, Summerland, the UnderWorld, yadda yadda... all spirit realms beyond this one. I think you would be foolish to claim any of the worlds major religions and then claim not to have a belief in spirit realms of some form...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I astroproject sometimes, I believe that's what it's called. Don't really go anywhere but when I do "leave," I have seen some insane foreign landscapes. Or maybe it's just an intense dream lol. I'm not sure :-)
    Anonymous

• I believe we live on the schematic of planet earth and that there are other schematics that sustain life, including other planets that we don't have the technology to see or investigate and also the other side.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Well, I guess if I can believe in other populated worlds besides our own then other levels would exist as well.
    I havent really thought through it too much but anythings possible and it certainly wouldnt surprise or freak me out.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I definately believe in other dimentions. Home (heaven) is one. There is another one that is just below ours that houses all the mythological characters that people have believed in, but not actually seen.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I can believe in the possibility of other dimensions. But, its hard enough to keep up with sci-fi movies with that topic, so I'll just be content here and now. LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yes, I do, too.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2009