im having a babyshower.....the date will put me at 30weeks pregnant....is that to early to have a baby shower?

i just wanted to know if you had a baby shower how far along were you and if you think that it would be to early to have it then.....people told me and my mom to wait but i think that if i wait anylonger i would be having my babyshower at the hospital!!!!!!..lol any way you can also tell me some things you guys did at your baby shower that were fun....im all ears when it comes to fun stuff

proudmama2be88

Asked by proudmama2be88 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was 37 weeks. But you can have it at anytime hun.
    I know a few girls that waited until the baby was born before they had theirs.
    bmattacch

Answer by bmattacch at 4:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• They say wait until the 5 month mark so your good to go. I had mine at 30 wks.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I think thats agood time to have one, that way if you still need to buy a few things you will have plenty of time to do it, and not be rushing out a week before youare due, that can get expensive too, buying it all at once like that.

We played baby bingo at mine, and the yarn game where everyone cuts off a bit of yarn they think will be closest to how big moms belly is, the closest wins. And we gave out safety pins at the door, every time you said the word "baby" someone got to steal your pin, the person with the most won at the end of the shower.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I think it's better to have it early because 1. you could have the baby early and 2. you don't want to be 9 months pregnant running around trying to buy the things you didn't get but will need.
    Anonymous

• You can have it whenever you want to. I am 34 weeks now, so I will be having mine at 37. My cousin is due the same day as me and she having hers this weekend, so 35 weeks.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 4:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• No way anytime is ok. I had mine at 30 wks too. it's all up to you. You're the mommy!!!..........
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 4:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• lol YOUR HAVING A GOOD TIMNG!!

im due Next wednesday...im having my baby shower this coming Sunday lmfao...talk about close timing =P
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Its your baby shower! you can have it at any point. I knew a girl who had one at 28 weeks. I recently had mine at 34 weeks, butpersonally I wish I had waited a little. I now have everything set up, put together, and organized. Now I just keep looking at it all wishing she was here! its making the wait harder when I see her crib all set up, and no baby girl laying in it. but to each her own!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• my baby shower is sat and I am 35 weeks. i always thougth a mnth b4 ur dd is good enough
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I gave my daughter hers when she was 29 weeks pregnant.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2009