PEEING

Was just reading another post about letting children watch you pee and was wondering..
do you let your husband watch you pee/poop?
i do. we have been married 22 years and there is nothing to hide anymore. i'll brush my teeth while he poops and he'll shave if i'm on the john.
what about you girls?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Naaaaaaaaaaw man, that's a thrill killer!

If I'm taking my sexay bath, he had better not come in and bomb the troops or he'd never see beneath the bubbles again.

I'm just sayin....
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 5:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• No... I've said before, but it bares repeating.... there are just some things that we don't need to or want to share.... and this is one of them. Even with my first marriage of 19 years, we didn't share the bathroom during bodily function time. Modesty starts/ends somewhere... and around here it's on the throne!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• noway.. my hubby doesnt want to see or hear it.. hez funny like that.. but my kidz handsdown poopn and all..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• we have been married for 2 years and we pee in front of each other.
    But pooping we do in private. Sometimes he will leave the door open
    and I will catch him but he will shut the door right away lol.
    bmattacch

Answer by bmattacch at 5:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• if one of us has to pee while the other it taking a shower, then we don't care cuz the shower curtian but other than that, no way
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I like my privacy and so does he. But things happen sometimes and you need to get in there when the other person is in there. My husband was taking a shower yesterday and my son needed to sit on his little potty that was in the same room, we went in the room for him to do that. We respect boundaries but aren't offended if the other enters the room. There is nothing to hide but to us, it's about privacy and respect.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 5:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• No, seeing him pee or poop or fart would kill the romance for me.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yup. We have been together 3 years but been friends for almost 8, and we hide nothing :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My hubby and I have been together for 18 years and that is something we do in private.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I have seen him pee but I wouldn't allow him to watch me rid myself of excrement. some things should just remain private imo

Answer by admckenzie at 5:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2009